for Business Leaders
Haas School of Business
University of California, Berkeley
The advent of big data has precipitated new ways of executing corporate strategy. Please join us to develop an understanding of, and fluency in, business analytics. This fluency will serve as a core competency in your organization’s strategic efforts, and allow for business model innovations.
We will focus upon two key areas:
1) quantitative analytics
2) assessment of your existing business models, and development
of new ones.
In this course, you will learn enough quantitative analytics so that you may be conversant with your data scientist colleagues. In doing so, you will be equipped to ask the rights kinds of questions, and understand the information required to obtain the answers to those questions. Most importantly, you will develop literacy and integrity within a field that can be intimidating and opaque.
Your organization’s data strategy will reflect the investment you make… we hope you’ll join us to think, collaborate and learn new ways of working together.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
- Middle and senior managers who are looking to assess or design their company’s data strategy.
- Aspiring entrepreneurs in data space.
The program fee is $3,750 and covers tuition, all course materials, and most meals. Travel and accommodations are not included. Bring your partners and get 10% off per participant from the same company.
- Get 30% off if you register for Data Strategy Program + Data Driven Marketing program.
- Berkeley-Haas alumni get 30% off using access code: IBI2017
- Berkeley-Haas Executive MBA students get 30% off using access code: EMBA17
Country Manager, Ancestry
Strategy Director, Telenor DK, Denmark
Software Engineering Director, Oracle
Tiago Melo, Softplan, Brazil